Rebel Elite - 15 and UP
We are excited to announce Rebel Elite. This program is for our 15 and Up teams. We are amping up our court training, mental toughness training and programming in order to increase our athletes skill and performance and build more competitive teams.
All teams fees include:
- 2 Jerseys
- All Tournament Fees and Referee Fees
- Warm Ups
- Scorer/Referee Certification
- 2 Practice Shirts
- Head and Assistant Coach Salaries
- Facility Court Costs
- Administrative Fees, Apps, Website
- Rebel Student Athlete Recognition
- Mindset/ Mental Toughness Training
- Leadership Program
- In season Strength and Conditioning
- College Recruitment Resources
- Position Specific Training Opportunities
- Coaches Travel Fees
- Team Hotel stay w/ out of state tournaments
- (We will book the hotel for athletes so we can foster the community of the team. All athletes are REQUIRED to stay at Stay-&-play hotels when traveling to out-of-state tournaments. This is a USA Volleyball rule, not a club rule. (We will need at least 2 Chaperones for travel teams.)
Does not include:
- Any travel expenses including flight, gas, meals/food for travel tournaments.
- Guaranteed playing time at tournaments.
|Practices||Powers/Local Tournaments||Out of State Tournaments||Local Tournaments|
15 and Up (travel)
|2 - 3 hour practices twice a week||3+ Powers||2-3 Out of State Tournaments*||
(If doesn’t interfere with other travel tournament)
**Additional fee for teams that make it to Junior National Championships in July.
Option to add ZBT at coaches discretion at end of season
Coach Alyssa Bonesteel is heading up our Rebel Elite program.
“The mission of Rebel Elite is to provide the highest level of volleyball training available through competitive participation in national and regional tournaments. Our athletes have the opportunity to develop positive character and leadership qualities. Rebel Volleyball prepares student athletes to excel in competitive volleyball and the game of life by offering first rate teaching, coaching and mentoring in a positive training environment. We will select the most talented players among their age group to participate on the Rebel Elite team and represent Rebel at national tournaments. “ Coach Bonesteel